The Birth Of The Eight Stones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Birth Of The Eight Stones

Come and join the adventure of 8 stone.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Walk to School (Please all stones come here)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

A Walk to School (Please all stones come here) Empty
PostSubject: A Walk to School (Please all stones come here)   A Walk to School (Please all stones come here) EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 7:49 pm

Uta, like every other normal middle school girl that went to school, was going to school on a Monday. She skipped, she hopped, she jumped, she twirled, she frolic. She just couldn't get the excitment out of her belly and locked into her mind! Uta felt like she could jump from a cliff and feel A-O.K., but of course she didn't and wouldn't, her mother would kill her.

She saw one of her friends, and waved to them. "HEY GUESS WHAT!"
Back to top Go down
https://8stones.forumotion.com
KagayakiKiramaki

KagayakiKiramaki

PostSubject: Re: A Walk to School (Please all stones come here)   A Walk to School (Please all stones come here) EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 7:58 pm

Kagayaki was reading a book while walking. She didn't dare try to make any friends. She didn't even want to talk to one of the strangers. She was reading about a girl just like her, and she was doing just what Kagayaki was doing, walking to school while reading a book, except the book the girl (named Yami) was reading was Spelling and Grammar, How to Ace Tests and Actually Understand It. Kagayaki was still reading when she bumped face first smack right into Uta's back. Of course,it wasn't like a slap to the face to Uta, but more like bumping into a brick wall for Kagayaki. Before you knew it, she was on the floor, book still in hand. "Oww." she whispered without one hint of emotion. The only feeling she had was the bump and her blink when she fell.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Walk to School (Please all stones come here)   A Walk to School (Please all stones come here) EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 9:31 pm

"Oph..." She turned around, "Oh! Kagayaki! I'm sorry I bumped into you there. Or did you bump into me? Anyway sorry about that!" She lifted Kagayaki off the ground, "I hope you aren't mad at me!" Uta said with a smile, "I've read that book, before!"
Back to top Go down
KagayakiKiramaki

KagayakiKiramaki

PostSubject: Re: A Walk to School (Please all stones come here)   A Walk to School (Please all stones come here) EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 12:40 pm

Kagayaki looked at her, then back at her book. "Let me go," she whispered. Still reading. She was at the favorite part in the book when Yami is lost in the school, and some guy is helping her find her way back to her class, like in all typical animes. Kagaura kicked around to be put down.
Back to top Go down
Kotori

Kotori

PostSubject: Re: A Walk to School (Please all stones come here)   A Walk to School (Please all stones come here) EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 2:45 am

Kotori was walking to a different place since she was a freshman in high schooll. Fortunately, the middle school and her school were nearby each other so Kotori could see her bandmates every once in a while. She had no one to walk with today so she was glad when she saw Uta  and Kagayaki. "Uta! Kagayaki! Good morning!"= she exclaimed, waving. That's when she realized Uta was carrying Kagayaki. "Huh? What are they doing?" she muttered. She smoothed out her uniform while looking around nervously. "I look so weird! Everybody is wearing a different uniform than what I'm wearing!" she thought worriedly.
Back to top Go down
KagayakiKiramaki

KagayakiKiramaki

PostSubject: Re: A Walk to School (Please all stones come here)   A Walk to School (Please all stones come here) EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:49 pm

"It's okay Uta," Kagayaki whispered. She dusted herself off. She saw Kotori in the distance. She looked at her different uniform. "Hi Kotori," Kagaura (nickname) whispered, knowing that she couldn't hear her even though.
Back to top Go down
Yuzuki Nakahara

Yuzuki Nakahara

PostSubject: Re: A Walk to School (Please all stones come here)   A Walk to School (Please all stones come here) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 12:23 am

Yuzuki was walking to school when she saw her band mates. She wanted to say hi to them, but at the same time she didn't want to seeing how "busy they were. Then she noticed Kotori's uniform was different from everyone else's. Yuzuki walked over to them."Hi guys." She said smiling then she pointed at Kotori's. "What's up with your uniform Kotori?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Walk to School (Please all stones come here)   A Walk to School (Please all stones come here) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 6:19 am

Uta just about tackled Kotori with a giant bear hug. "Ohh! It's so good to see you again! You've grow since the last time I've seen you!" She said sounding like her grandma, "You are wearing a different uniform! No? Different school? Yes, for course! How could I not realize that in the first place!"

Then she saw Kuzuki! It was like a tail was wagging on her. "Hey!" She waved back, "Oh, she goes to a different school that us! Isn't that sad? But exciting? But still sad? Right Kagayaki?" She pouted, overreacting to the situation a bit.
Back to top Go down
KagayakiKiramaki

KagayakiKiramaki

PostSubject: Re: A Walk to School (Please all stones come here)   A Walk to School (Please all stones come here) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 7:23 am

Kagayaki numbed. Great, more "friends" She looked at her watch. She was going to be late. "I have to go now, see you guys." she whispered. Why didn't you just stay there and talk? said the angelic voice in her head. Because she doesn't wanna be late for class! grinned the devilish one. Kagayaki liked the devilish one best. It always had a point. Always. Unlike the first one, who always cared about making friends. She read her book while walking again. Watch out! Both voices yelled, alarming her. Kagaura collided with the wall.
Back to top Go down
Kotori

Kotori

PostSubject: Re: A Walk to School (Please all stones come here)   A Walk to School (Please all stones come here) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:12 am

"Yeah, I go to a different school. A private school." Kotori blushed a bit as she replied to Yuzuki's question. Then she turned and accepted Uta's surprising hug.

Kotori saw Kagayaki bump into the wall and went over to her. "Are you OK, or hurt?" Kotori asked Kagayaki in concern.

(Sorry, I accedentaly pressed the edit buttom. I hope you can forgive me!: From Admin)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Walk to School (Please all stones come here)   A Walk to School (Please all stones come here) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 6:14 pm

Uta walked up the the wall. "HOW DARE YOU WALL!" She yelled at the wall, "The polite thing to do was make way for her! You shellfish little brat!" Most people would think she was crazy, but that wall was never there before. Neither was the one right behind them. Uta looked at the wall, "Hey guys, was that wall always there?" She looked back at them, "And the ones circling around us?" She was true, there were four walls trapped around the four of them. "Well, isn't this unusual?"
Back to top Go down
KagayakiKiramaki

KagayakiKiramaki

PostSubject: Re: A Walk to School (Please all stones come here)   A Walk to School (Please all stones come here) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 2:44 pm

Kagayaki sighed. "I'm fine," she whispered. She looked at the four walls circling them. "Um, Rabula-sama, why are the walls doing that?" Kagura whined silently. "It's not in the school guide or in any of the schoolbooks. Does it do this normally?" She was getting pretty worried now, asking questions all over.

Now she was scared a bit. "Harada-sama, does this happen occasionally? Is this normal?" Kagayaki liked to ask lots and lots of questions when she was scared. Her mouth kept filling up with questions, and she couldn't and wouldn't stop. "Nakahara-sama, don't you think we should find a way out? What if we die of suffocation? This hasn't happen throughout all of history, why is it happening to us?"

More and more questions piled up.
Back to top Go down
Kotori

Kotori

PostSubject: Re: A Walk to School (Please all stones come here)   A Walk to School (Please all stones come here) EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:00 am

Kotori was beginning to freak out. "I-I don't know," she stammered to Kagayaki. She really didn't know, considering she went to a different school. She fought down the urge to run through the walls since she knew she would be knocked out. So instead, she patted Kagayaki's back in comfort and prayed that someone will see.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Walk to School (Please all stones come here)   A Walk to School (Please all stones come here) EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 9:41 am

"Don't worry!" She gulped, "Everything is going to be OK!" Uta panted. The only problem here was that she had claustrophobia! She start to pant and sweat, then she just broke, "GET ME OUTA HERE! I DONT WANNA BE IN THIS DIRTY STINKY PLACE WITH NO ONE TO HELP ME! I WANNA GO BACK HOME IN MY BED! THIS IS ALL A BAD DREAM! IM GOING TO WAKE UP IF I RUN INTO THE WALL!" Uta ran into the wall, but ended up almost getting knocked out.
Back to top Go down
KagayakiKiramaki

KagayakiKiramaki

PostSubject: Re: A Walk to School (Please all stones come here)   A Walk to School (Please all stones come here) EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 9:52 am

Kagayaki reached into her bag and pulled out tons of books. They contained 0 information about four enclosing walls. She started to breathe hard and sweat, too, but she didn't run into a wall. She then looked for the answer herself. "Maybe if we help each other out," Kagayaki said. "We could give each other 'step ups' (putting your hand out for somebody to step on so they can climb out of whatever because their too short step ups) and maybe we will be able to climb out from the top." Kagayaki said, pointing to the roofless walls. "The tallest one should go first. So then they can pull up the smaller ones."

Kagayaki thought about her plan. She looked at the walls and maybe considered they were too tall even for the tallest of them to climb. She started doubting her plan and went back to asking random questions. "What if we never make it out?" she started. "What if we end up eating each other for food and sucking the blood out for thirst? What if my plan doesn't work?" she said huffing and puffing.
Back to top Go down
Kotori

Kotori

PostSubject: Re: A Walk to School (Please all stones come here)   A Walk to School (Please all stones come here) EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:51 pm

Kotori nodded to Kagayaki's plan. There was no other choice. "Hurry! We need to do this fast, before they crush us!" Kotori said hurriedly as she helped Uta to her feet. The more the walls closed in, the worse Kotori felt. "Oh please, oh please make this work," she begged in her head.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Walk to School (Please all stones come here)   A Walk to School (Please all stones come here) EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 4:24 pm

"Your the second smartest person I know!" She was talking about herself when she meant first, "I know that your plan will work, watch! but I think it would be better for the taller ones to go at the bottom, then the smaller ones." She looked at Kotori, then herself, then Yuzuki, then Kagayaki. She nodded and told Kotori to lift her up.
Back to top Go down
KagayakiKiramaki

KagayakiKiramaki

PostSubject: Re: A Walk to School (Please all stones come here)   A Walk to School (Please all stones come here) EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 5:01 pm

Kagayaki looked more at the walls. She tried pushing the walls, but they kept enclosing on them. There was no time to waste. Hurry, Subarashi-sama, Kagayaki thought.
Back to top Go down
Kotori

Kotori

PostSubject: Re: A Walk to School (Please all stones come here)   A Walk to School (Please all stones come here) EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 5:29 pm

Kotori held out her palms and let Uta step on them. She nearly collapsed from the weight. She never carried anything as heavy as a human being! "Hurry! I'm going to fall over!" She hissed. She lifted a leg behind her for support and tried to make her arms as steady as possible.
Back to top Go down
KagayakiKiramaki

KagayakiKiramaki

PostSubject: Re: A Walk to School (Please all stones come here)   A Walk to School (Please all stones come here) EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 5:44 pm

Kagayaki took Uta's other leg. She felt ten times more of the weight Kotori was feeling, she was the smallest one of them all. She bellowed. "Yes, hurry up Subarashi-sama; I've never been use to carrying anything but books." she whined.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Walk to School (Please all stones come here)   A Walk to School (Please all stones come here) EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 2:23 pm

Uta climbed on top of Kotori's palms and she let Kagayaki climb atop of her. Luckily, they were enough to climb out. "Ok Kagayaki, climb out and help us out. And if you flee. I'll come back as a ghost, and destroy all of your books!" Uta said.
Back to top Go down
KagayakiKiramaki

KagayakiKiramaki

PostSubject: Re: A Walk to School (Please all stones come here)   A Walk to School (Please all stones come here) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 9:10 am

Kagayaki felt a chill in her spine. She climbed up until her was on the top. She finally let go. She was on the floor. "Okay, Uta, just give your hands to me." she whispered, going n her tippy-toes as much as she could, and stretching her arms so far she thought she would have probably been dead before they got out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Walk to School (Please all stones come here)   A Walk to School (Please all stones come here) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Walk to School (Please all stones come here)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Birth Of The Eight Stones :: Volya (Earth) :: School District-
Jump to: