The Birth Of The Eight Stones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Birth Of The Eight Stones

Come and join the adventure of 8 stone.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hard As A Rock (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Laci

Laci

Hard As A Rock (open) Empty
PostSubject: Hard As A Rock (open)   Hard As A Rock (open) EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 12:40 am

"Screw this," Laci muttered as she kicked bits of coal everywhere. She didn't even know why she was here. All she knew is that she had to stay at this stupid mine for a while. "I bet it's because it's because of those goody two shoes stones " she growled in her head She looked at her belt for the third time since she was here. The belt held her most precious item: her gun. It made her feel better whenever she looked or touched it. It reminded of her present self, not her old weak self.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hard As A Rock (open)   Hard As A Rock (open) EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 9:36 am

Uta walked into the cave as excited as a egg not going to die with a side of bacon. "Ok, Uta, you can do this, you can do this!" She whispered to herself. The only reason she was going down there was because she was dared. Uta heard, that there were ghost and monsters down there. Of course, she didn't care. She gulped and took another step. And with that step, she tripped and fell all the way to the bottom of this stupid cave!
Back to top Go down
https://8stones.forumotion.com
Laci

Laci

PostSubject: Re: Hard As A Rock (open)   Hard As A Rock (open) EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 3:31 pm

Laci whipped around as she heard a thud a few meters behind her. Since it was dark, Laci couldn't tell who it was. "Who's there?!" She yelled as she grabbed her gun and pointed it to the person. Laci was greatly annoyed. She always thought nothing could scare her but this person proved her wrong. She stepped closer to the person, still holding her gun up.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hard As A Rock (open)   Hard As A Rock (open) EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 5:59 pm

"Ouch" She landed on her head, "H-Hello! Are-Are you a ghost, b-b-b-becau-because if you are I-I-I-I-I-I am n-n-n-not scared of y-you!" She shuddered. Uta gulped largely. She touched Laci's face and jumped back from fright, "I am so so so so so sorry for disturbing your grave! I didn't mean to!" Uta cried. "I was just dared to do this and you know how dares are! You gotta go them!" She apologized to what was now known as a ghost
Back to top Go down
Laci

Laci

PostSubject: Re: Hard As A Rock (open)   Hard As A Rock (open) EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 7:14 pm

Laci was confused. "Ghost?" she asked. Then she grinned evilly. This girl thought she was a ghost. She glared at the girl and pointed an accusing finger at her. "You trespassed my grave! You'll pay dearly for that..." Laci said in a hollow, echoy voice. She touched her gun lightly and smiled at Uta. "What should I do with you?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hard As A Rock (open)   Hard As A Rock (open) EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 7:21 pm

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Please, just let me go! I'll do anything! I'll pray at your grave site! I'll... I'll... I'll eat a roach!" She cried, "Just don't hurt me!" Uta whined and apologized. "I wont ever go down here again! Never ever ever never! I'll be a good person from now on! God what did I do to upset you?!"
Back to top Go down
Laci

Laci

PostSubject: Re: Hard As A Rock (open)   Hard As A Rock (open) EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 7:39 pm

Laci was enjoying this. "Well..." she said, "I guess there's one way to make it out of here alive." She motioned Uta to step up so Laci could see her face. "Step there and I'll tell you what you have to do," she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hard As A Rock (open)   Hard As A Rock (open) EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 8:19 pm

Uta went to where Laci wanted her to step. "Right here?" She asked.

I wonder what it wants me to do now that I am exactly on the spot it wants me to be... She thought

Actually, you should be happy... She replied.

Not Festival Ice Cream Contest happy, though...

But happy I guess...

Wait, why am I talking to myself? I HAVE GOT TO STOP DOING THAT!...

Fine, fine, geez...

I need to calm down. I got anger problems...

I GOT ANGER PROBLEMS? YOU GOT ANGER PROBLEMS!...

You mean I...

You mean I...

I mean I...

Yeah, yeah, whatever...

Back to top Go down
Laci

Laci

PostSubject: Re: Hard As A Rock (open)   Hard As A Rock (open) EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:03 pm

Laci nodded. "Yes right there," she said, smiling. As Uta showed her face, Laci had to stop herself from looking surprised. "She's the pink stone!" Laci thought in shock. She continued her trick even more eagerly. "I want you to kill a boat in the forest not so far away from here. Unfortunately I have no weapons so you'll have to fight it by hand," she smiled, "I'll give you a hour." Laci knew the bear was hard to beat. This way will let her be able to kill one stone without using her bullets.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hard As A Rock (open)   Hard As A Rock (open) EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 8:38 am

"WHAT?! A BEAR! I'm sorry ghost, but if you fell off a building and died, then your head must be scrunched up badly. You should go see a doctor, and eat an apple, and fish, because its brain food. And I have questions before I do as you please. How come you don't glow, how come you aren't scary, how did you die, who were your friends, when did you die, who was your mom and dad?" More and more questions gathered in Uta's head.
Back to top Go down
Laci

Laci

PostSubject: Re: Hard As A Rock (open)   Hard As A Rock (open) EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 9:22 pm

Laci glared at her. "I know what brain food is! I'm not that old!" she snapped. Then she pretended to look sad and looked down. "I-I died a year ago. I was 17 years old and was in high school. I got bullied by my friends and became depressed. I decided to end it all and hung myself," she said tearfully. She lifted her hair and showed Uta red marks on her neck. Really, it was just a sunburn but it could pull of as rope burn. She laughed sadly. "People these days...glow? Ghosts only glow if they're happy. I'm the complete opposite."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hard As A Rock (open)   Hard As A Rock (open) EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 12:33 am

"Ok, then if your not happy and all that, why do you need me to kill a bear? How would that effect you?" Uta wondered if this was a actual ghost.
Back to top Go down
Laci

Laci

PostSubject: Re: Hard As A Rock (open)   Hard As A Rock (open) EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 2:18 am

Laci sighed. "Do you want to make it out of here or not?" she asked. She checked on her gun again. "Ugh," Laci thought,"I have to stop doing that." Laci sighed again as she mindlessly kicked a crumb of coal. "I'm starting to think that this plan isn't as well thought as I thought. What if the bear is on hibernation today? After all, the area here isn't as normal as other areas," she thought.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hard As A Rock (open)   Hard As A Rock (open) EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 12:59 pm

Uta gulped and nodded insanely and instantly. She didn't want to die in a cave like this! She didn't want to die at all. "I DON'T WANT TO DIE!" She squealed to herself. Uta started to climb out. Gulping with every step. She was hating herself right now. "A-Are you sure?" She said shivering. "You s-sure I can't do anything else to satisfy you?"
Back to top Go down
Laci

Laci

PostSubject: Re: Hard As A Rock (open)   Hard As A Rock (open) EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 3:11 pm

Laci sighed again. "Yes I'm sure! Now go or else I'm going to get really annoyed," she said impatiently. "Unless you want me to bring my other victims...." she added, grinning. She heard there was some dead bodies in there due to the mining "accident" (though it was really just Black Coal sabotaging them).
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hard As A Rock (open)   Hard As A Rock (open) EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 3:55 pm

"Y-Yes!" Uta climbed out quickly. Then, she started to pray, nodded and went out to fight a bear. Instead, she bought a fake bear and came back down to Laci. It was a real bear, but she didn't kill it, someone else did. It's body was still warm. "Here you go, I got a killed bear!" She said. She wasn't lying about that.
Back to top Go down
Laci

Laci

PostSubject: Re: Hard As A Rock (open)   Hard As A Rock (open) EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:16 pm

Laci looked at Uta suspiciously. "That was quick. And where's the blood?" she asked. Then she laughed. A real one. "Don't tell me you had someone else kill it for you!" she grinned. Then she stopped and felt like slapping herself. "Focus!" she reminded to herself. She sighed and said slowly, "If you're that desperate to get out of here then I'll give an easy one. You know the cave behind me? Mind going in there? Get me 50 pieces of coal and you're out if here, I promise." She couldn't help adding, "I have a few "people" who would love to see you."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hard As A Rock (open)   Hard As A Rock (open) EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 8:31 pm

"O-Ok!" She said. Uta ran down to the cave. Luckily, she had pockets. Uta gulped and started to walk. She grabbed 20 pieces of stone came back, set them down, went back to get 20 more. Set those down, and went back to get 20 more. She went down to get 10 more, but saw a monster. She screams and, unlike most girls, she ran! This monster took the form of her and followed. It acted just like her. Uta ran all the way to Laci, just as the monster did. "T-THERE THAT MONSTER IS!" They both pointed at each other and cried!
Back to top Go down
Laci

Laci

PostSubject: Re: Hard As A Rock (open)   Hard As A Rock (open) EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 2:14 am

Laci snickered. "So you met Copy Cat huh? Interesting," she grinned. "Well unless you can show me who the real Uta is, I'll have to make both of you my slave," she laughed evilly, "Don't forget you have 10 pieces left.'
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hard As A Rock (open)   Hard As A Rock (open) EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 9:30 am

The Utas ran back into the cave, each one still scared of the other. They each got 10 pieces. But, by then, Utas' face was wet, red, and teary from all the crying and fear she has from looking at the other her. Now, she had 60 pieces of coal. "Here you go," They both said, "Now get rid of that thing! Hey, stop copying me! I SAID STOP IT! GRR!" They hit each other and both fell down.

"Quiz time!" One of the Utas said. "Whats my favorite color?"
"Pink! Whats my favorite food."
"Anything and everything tat taste good. Next, I've always wanted..."
"That giant cake I saw when I was little. Now, how many shoes do I have!?"
"Two because three is too many! When was I born?"
"October 2nd!" The fake Uta said.
"Wrong! I was born on October 1st! Plus, I'm pretty sure I don't have a tattoo on my upper part of my leg!" The real Uta said
"I know, you caught me! Well that was a good match!" Said Copy Cat
"Sure was Uta!" Said Uta
Back to top Go down
Laci

Laci

PostSubject: Re: Hard As A Rock (open)   Hard As A Rock (open) EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 3:51 pm

Laci raised her eyebrows. "Impressive," she muttered under her breath. She then fakely smiled at Uta and gestured at the exit. "Feel free to leave," she said, keeping up with the fake cheerfulness. Suddenly the ground rumbled. Laci's eyes widened in shock. "Oh no," she whispered. She began to run out, forgetting about Uta. "Why is the the mine shaking? Could it be...?" Laci thought.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hard As A Rock (open)   Hard As A Rock (open) EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 7:24 pm

"No its ok. I'd rather stay with you!" She was about to say, but the ground started to shake! "I thought I wasn't going to meet you little friends!" Copy Cat had already run off. Uta cried and cried some more. She thought Laci's ghost friends were going to come out of the ground. "Save me, save me, save me, save me, SAVE ME PLEASE! I DON'T WANT TO DIE. I JUST WANT TO BE NORMAL!" Uta cried and yelled at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Laci

Laci

PostSubject: Re: Hard As A Rock (open)   Hard As A Rock (open) EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 6:14 pm

Laci was near the exit when she heard Uta. "That girl!" She growled. She was being torn from her good side and her bad side. Then she remembered how Uta's face looked like she wasn't going to go despite getting 50 pieces. "She wanted....to stay?" she asked in surprise. She growled and ran in again. "I'm so going to die," Laci groaned. She reached Uta and ran out again. She heard the rocks crumbling behind her and ran faster.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hard As A Rock (open)   Hard As A Rock (open) EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 8:05 pm

She thought she was never going to see the sun again. "Huh?" She was surprised that the "ghost" had actually saved her. "Thank you." Uta cried. Uta felt like she had just made a river of tears, and she was the waterfall. Then she realized something, "You aren't really a ghost, are you?" She was still confused about the ghost thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hard As A Rock (open)   Hard As A Rock (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hard As A Rock (open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Birth Of The Eight Stones :: Volya (Earth) :: Old Coal Mining Area-
Jump to: