The Birth Of The Eight Stones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Birth Of The Eight Stones

Come and join the adventure of 8 stone.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Festival Fun

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kotori

Kotori

Festival Fun  Empty
PostSubject: Festival Fun    Festival Fun  EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 4:21 am

Kotori was eating a strawberry-banana crepe that she bought from a sweets shop. "Delicious!" she grinned as she was close to finishing it. She roamed through the booths of the festival, looking around in admiration. "The things here are so interesting!" she exclaimed. Kotori wasn't used to being outside a lot and she usually didn't mind that. However, the mid-summer festival was one of the events that Kotori never missed and she was especially excited about this year's. Then she noticed an ice-cream eating contest flyer and went up to check it out. "Eh? It's close by..." she said in surprise. She looked at her watch. "There's still some time till the concert. I should check it out," she decided and went off
When Kotori reached there, she was relieved she wasn't late. In fact, they were still picking out competitors! "I wonder who'll join..." she thought.

(I know the day is almost over but still...XD)
Back to top Go down
KagayakiKiramaki

KagayakiKiramaki

Festival Fun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival Fun    Festival Fun  EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:03 pm

Kagayaki saw Kotori looking at the ice-cream contest flyer. Maybe you should go talk to her. a voice in her head told her. No, remember all your other so called "friends"? I believe you shouldn't, and besides, you have an ice-cream contest to participate in, there's no need to miss any bit of it.. Kagayaki listened to the second voice. It was probably right, besides, it had a point. She was in the ice-cream eating contest, there's no need to miss any second of it. She loved eating, especially sweets. Like ice-cream. She didn't feel like talking to her fellow band mate. She liked eating and dancing, that was all to it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Festival Fun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival Fun    Festival Fun  EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 6:26 am

"Kagayaki!" Uta waved to her in a pink and white Yutaka! "So good to see you again!" She ruffed Kaga's hair, "It's so good to see you again!" She looked at where she was looking, "AN ICE CREAM EATING CONTEST! I LOVE ICE CREAM! YOU KNOW, MY MOM SAID I NEVER HAVE BRAIN FREEZES BECAUSE I HAVE A THICK SKULL, or whatever that means. Anyway! Lets enter together! You need two or more people to join!" Uta yelled.

Then she saw Kotori. "KOTORI!" She waved to Kotori, "You wanna be in the ice cream eating contest with us!" She said waving to Kotori but arm locked Kagayaki to make sure she wouldn't get away.
Back to top Go down
https://8stones.forumotion.com
KagayakiKiramaki

KagayakiKiramaki

Festival Fun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival Fun    Festival Fun  EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 7:27 am

Kagayaki puffed up her cheek by a bit. Why must they come and never go? Kagayaki thought. This is your time to get to know your band mates, Kagura! Kagayaki puffed up her cheek again. Why? she replied. Since she had no friends, sometimes she liked to talk to the voices in head.
Back to top Go down
Kotori

Kotori

Festival Fun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival Fun    Festival Fun  EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:11 am

Kotori smiled and shook her head. "No, I was planning to just watch," she said. Then she quickly added, "But you should still participate! I'll cheer for you guys." She grabbed their hands and dragged them to the place. When they got there, she gently pushed them to the chairs and flashed a thumbs up. "Good luck!" she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Festival Fun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival Fun    Festival Fun  EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 6:00 pm

Uta disagreed completely, "But its better if we stick together and do it together!" She announced with total confidence of wining! "Oh please, please, please, you have to join us! Kaga already agreed to join! You have to too!" She tried to convince Kotori. Uta had a lump in her throat. It was fear of Kotori not accepting her invitation and turning her down. Uta knew she was going to cry if Kotori had said "No". "P-Please," She stuttered.
Back to top Go down
Kotori

Kotori

Festival Fun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival Fun    Festival Fun  EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 6:45 pm

Kotori looked at Uta uneasily. Kotori had a weakness of people crying. She sighed and smiled sheepishly. "Alright then but it'll be your fault if I have to be in a fitness program," she joked, sliding to the chair next to them.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Festival Fun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival Fun    Festival Fun  EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 12:01 am

"Yea!" She jumped in the air, Kagayaki still attached to her, "Lettuce go and eat that ice cream! Wait, lettuce doesn't go with ice cream! What am I thinking?!" Uta shook her head and looked at Kaga, "You seem in the dumps!" Uta pinched Kagayaki's cheeks and made her smile... forcefully.
Back to top Go down
KagayakiKiramaki

KagayakiKiramaki

Festival Fun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival Fun    Festival Fun  EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:14 pm

Kagayaki winced as Dansa pinched her cheeks. She was "totally" use to it. She smacked her hands away and reada book called "Where to go?". She read it before, and it was about two little orphan girls who decide to run away from the orphanage. She was already again in the middle of the book. Her eyes slipped by each word, as if she were only scanning the pages. But she was reading word for word. Letter for letter.
Back to top Go down
Kotori

Kotori

Festival Fun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival Fun    Festival Fun  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:13 am

A server passed out 5 bowls of the same flavors to each contestants. Kotori looked nervously at her competition. There was a large man, a kid who had rather big teeth, a homeless person and so much other people. Kotori sighed anxiously as the server gave her 5 big bowls of ice cream. She looked at the flavors and saw they were the classic ice cream flavors:
strawberry
mint chocolate
chocolate
vanilla
The fifth bowl confused her. It was a mixture of color and Kotori couldn't tell what it was. The person besides her snickered to his friend. Kotori swore she heard "surprise flavor".
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Festival Fun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival Fun    Festival Fun  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 9:23 am

"Good thing I didn't eat anything yesterday, or today!" She said, and cheered. When the man said go, she pretty much ate like a wild animal that hasn't eaten in two years. Or a bunch of ants that attack a maggot. Ā Or 100,000,000 maggots eating a dead dog. Or a 50 pounded dog eating kibble. Or 500 roaches eating dog food. I think you get my point. "This... Taste... So... Goody good good!" She seemed to be beating almost all other competitors. And she did this all without having a brain freeze... Her mom was right, she does have a thick skull and no brain to freeze... But she left the surprise flavor untouched
Back to top Go down
KagayakiKiramaki

KagayakiKiramaki

Festival Fun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival Fun    Festival Fun  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 9:37 am

Kagayaki ate silently. She spooned tiny bits at a time, but very fast. She changed her book in the middle of the competition to different flavors of ice-cream and how to eat them without brain freezes in between. She spooned little by little, faster and faster. She looked at all the other competitors still eating.

When she was done mint chocolate, chocolate, strawberry and vanilla, she looked through her book for the name for the colored ice-cream. Looks like a rainbow vomited, Kagura thought, but took a slow spoonful anyway.

She fluttered through the pages of her book still looking for which type of ice-cream it was. She looked everywhere, and they didn't have it. I must get the second edition, Kagayaki thought, tsk-tsking the book for not having the flavor.
Back to top Go down
Kotori

Kotori

Festival Fun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival Fun    Festival Fun  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:43 pm

Kotori was in 4th place at the current moment. She ate fast but occasionally had to stop for 3 seconds to let her brain freeze pass, which slowed her down. Like Uta and Kagayaki, she saved the surprise flavor for last. She cautiously scooped a bit of ice cream and bit into it. She scooped more in surprise. It was actually good! In fact, it tasted like a fruit bowl. Kotori wondered if everyone had different tastes. "Kagayaki, Uta! How does yours taste like?" she whispered to her friends.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Festival Fun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival Fun    Festival Fun  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 3:57 pm

Uta was already finished her ice cream flavor. "It was cake! How come they put cake in an Ice cream eating contest? Their silly!" She said. "I would like another serving!" She shouted like this was a restaurant. Of course, they gave her more, this is a ice cream eating contest.
Back to top Go down
KagayakiKiramaki

KagayakiKiramaki

Festival Fun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival Fun    Festival Fun  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 4:56 pm

After Kagayaki finished, she shivered for a pretty long lasting time. She answered Kotori's question though. "It tasted okay." Kagaura answered, after the shivering in her mouth stopped. Hers tasted like - apple? It was delicious, though, and even she had to admit that. She wiped her mouth that had ice-cream all over it carefully with a napkin.

She looked at the leader board. She was in third place in the first round. I wonder who's in first, Kagayaki thought, wiping her eyes over and over. I also have to get new glasses, she thought, still trying to figure out who was first. Their second round of ice cream was:

Cotton Candy
Orange
Watermelon
Blueberry

These flavors were a bit weird, but but it was not like they they weren't in her first volume of Ice-Cream Flavors, Their Recipes, and How to Not Get a Brain Freeze While Eating.
Back to top Go down
Kotori

Kotori

Festival Fun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival Fun    Festival Fun  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 5:20 pm

When they announced the flavors, she brightened up. "Yes! I love cotton candy!" she cheered silently. She ate faster this time and since her brain was used to brain freeze, it didnt affect her at all. As she ate her last scoop, she saw she was second. She relaxed on her chair and rubbed her stomach. She was getting full.
Back to top Go down
KagayakiKiramaki

KagayakiKiramaki

Festival Fun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival Fun    Festival Fun  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 5:38 pm

Kagayaki grimaced as she was still third. The cotton candy, watermelon, and blueberry tasted good. But she just couldn't stand orange. All the brain freezes, she was use to, but the taste, YUCK! She hated orange with all her might. She was glad it was over, and it left a bad feeling in her stomach. But it had a good effect. It was the bad feeling that you had when you starving, and she went hungry for almost anything. And even though she knew the stomachache would be over soon, she had to make the most of it. She braced herself for the next more abnormal flavors.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Festival Fun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival Fun    Festival Fun  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 5:42 pm

Uta destroyed the first round of ice cream. This round she was going to torture the ice cream. She drolled for the next batch. First, she started off with the orange and watermelon and blueberry "Gotta stay healthy by eating my fruits? Am I right, or am I right?" She questioned. Last, she ate the cotton candy "Nothing like a bit of dessert before dinner!" She sang! Uta assassinated the ice cream. What was left was the 5, was the mystery... IT WAS THE MYSTERY ICE CREAM! She ate it gracefully, "Cherry!" She yelled and, of course, that bowl of ice cream did not survive the terrorist attack.

The next batch of ice cream was: < The sour pick

Black Berry
Raspberry
Lemon (which is very sour)
Sour gummy worm

Clean up on aisle 7... It seems to be a puddle of droll... Uta ate these as fast, but as slow as possible. That lead their team to first place.
Back to top Go down
KagayakiKiramaki

KagayakiKiramaki

Festival Fun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival Fun    Festival Fun  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 5:54 pm

Kagayaki looked at the sweet ice-cream first. She moaned and knew she had to eat these to get them out of the way. She groaned again and spooned her spoonful and put a lemonful of ice-cream in her mouth. She shivered. Her taste buds popped. She ate quickly, trying to get all of it at once in her belly. It even said inĀ Ice-Cream Flavors, Their Recipes, and How to NotGet a Brain Freeze While Eating. It specifically told her to eat the sour or sweet ones first. You eat the dull or normal ones last. Why oh why me? she questioned herself.
Back to top Go down
Kotori

Kotori

Festival Fun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival Fun    Festival Fun  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 6:46 pm

Kotori's face dropped as she saw the flavors. It didn't help that she was beginning to become full. While she ate, she decided to save the lemon for last. Hopefully, when it turned into liquid, it'll be like lemonade. When she finished, she turned to the dreaded lemon. She picked up the bowl and drank the melted ice cream. She grimaced from the sourness as she rested on the front of the chair and smiled. Despite her big stomach, she had fun. She looked at the leader board and saw she was third.
Back to top Go down
KagayakiKiramaki

KagayakiKiramaki

Festival Fun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival Fun    Festival Fun  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 7:07 pm

Finally, Kagayaki had been second. But at least their team was winning. Kagayaki waited for the next dreaded flavor. She was beginning to hate this blasted ice-cream contest. She spooned all the leftover ice-cream from the bowls (which was now liquid). She asked herself what was going to be next. Probably, something disgustingly horrible, but still edible.

While eating, on her gummy worms ice-cream, she saw a pink little head of a gummy worm sticking out. She was about to vomit. She held her mouth and swallowed hard. But it kept coming up, but she kept swallowing down. She finally ordered the vomit to the fiery pits of her stomach. She commanded for the fourth round.

But, it turns out everyone was having a short, five minute, talk to your partner chat. Finally! Kagayaki said, swallowing a bit of remaining vomit from her throat. She called Uta over and she went to Kotori. "How was it?" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Kotori

Kotori

Festival Fun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival Fun    Festival Fun  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 7:33 pm

"I'm full but I had fun," Kotori grinned. Then the server gave them three more bowls. Kotori stared at them in shock. "There's more?!" she gaped. She peered at the flavors and saw the worst flavors in her life:
rotton fruit
Spicy
mystery flavor
Kotori groaned and clutched her stomach. "Hopefully I can eat more.." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Festival Fun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival Fun    Festival Fun  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 8:08 pm

Uta looked at the ice creams in horror. "God, what did I ever do to you?" Then she started to pray, "I pray that I will not throw up onto everyone!" She looked to the other side to see if anyone would throw up because of what she said. Luckily, three people threw up and they were disqualified.

She ate rotten fruit first, "Just get this over with!" Uta said to herself! Uta held her breath and started to eat rotten fruit ice cream. At least by holding your breath, you can get rid of the taste from the rotten fruit flavored ice cream. "Why me?" She thought to herself in disbelief.

Uta hated spicy more that rotten fruit. No matter how much times you hold your breath, you will still feel the spiciness of the spice. Her taste buds popped and her brain steamed! "I-I can't make it! But I have to! For the team!" Uta ate the spicy ice cream and almost died!

Uta gulped down the last bit of spicy ice cream and looked at the mystery flavor. It was green... Vomit green. She almost threw up. Uta ate it all though, for the team. "WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU! WHY DO THIS TO ME! YOU JUST HATE ME DON'T YOU? WELL GUESS WHAT, I'M NOT EVER GUNNA GIVE YOU YOUR BIRTHDAY PRESENT NOW!" Uta yelled at the sky like a rabbit animal.
Back to top Go down
KagayakiKiramaki

KagayakiKiramaki

Festival Fun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival Fun    Festival Fun  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 8:22 pm

Kagayaki gulped down the building up vomit. You're in for a treat, she told herself. You're in for a big, delicious, ice-cream treat. She took a spoonful of rotten fruit. She felt like throwing her bowls of ice-cream right at the host or hostess of the ice-cream contest. Who had the bright idea for rotten fruit, huh? Kagayaki thought evilly. I want to speak to this person and shove fifteen bowls of ice-cream down their throw, see how they feel.

Kagayaki managed to eat through the rotten and spicy, and had the "HOT!" feeling in her mouth even though it was ice-cream. She stared at the mystery ice-cream. Just stared.
Back to top Go down
Kotori

Kotori

Festival Fun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival Fun    Festival Fun  EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 1:04 am

Kotori decided to eat the spicy one first. "It's ice cream...the spiciness will die out," she reasoned to herself. She was wrong, very wrong. She coughed from the unexpected spiciness and her eyes began to tear up. She desperately ate the rotton fruit one to cool her mouth and gagged on the flavor. "Ugh!" she coughed out, "What horrible flavors!" After that, Kotori ate faster to get it over it. Turned out, her mystery flavor was dirt. When she was finally done, she was pale from the coldness from the treat and the disgusting flavors that came with it. "Please say there is no more," she said to her friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Festival Fun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival Fun    Festival Fun  Empty

Back to top Go down

Festival Fun
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Birth Of The Eight Stones :: Volya (Earth) :: Uptown-
Jump to: