The Birth Of The Eight Stones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Birth Of The Eight Stones

Come and join the adventure of 8 stone.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Festival Fun

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
KagayakiKiramaki

KagayakiKiramaki

Festival Fun  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival Fun    Festival Fun  - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 9:08 am

Kagayaki sighed in disbelief. Just when she was getting a bit happy. Just when she was opening up a little to them, she had to to perform a concert. Kagayaki looked back and forth wondering if she could make a straight run for her book and then the exit. But, no! She promised her fr-fri- teammates that she would party and perform, so she will party and perform. How am I suppose to dance to it if I don't even know the songs? she thought. A first voice appeared in her head.

Just follow along, and your friends won't mind. it said cheerfully. A second voice appeared. No! You shouldn't! What if you make a fool of yourself!? it reminded her. As always, the third one appeared. Just leave. It'll do you some good... it said as calm and plain as ever. Kagayaki just shook her head and chose her way of doing stuff. "Uta, how are we suppose to dance and sing to something we don't know how to sing and dance to?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Festival Fun  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival Fun    Festival Fun  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 12:22 am

"Don't worry, I'll be the lead, just follow me! It'll be fine! I have full faith in you guys! You can not, not, not, fail me!" Uta said with full belief in her friends. Mizu smiled at them nicely and angelic like. Like she was going to toss them into a sea of feathers and give them a full meal of desserts and sweets and good foods!
Back to top Go down
https://8stones.forumotion.com

Festival Fun
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3