The Birth Of The Eight Stones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Birth Of The Eight Stones

Come and join the adventure of 8 stone.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Reading While Walking

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KagayakiKiramaki

KagayakiKiramaki

Reading While Walking Empty
PostSubject: Reading While Walking   Reading While Walking EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 6:54 pm

Kagayaki was reading while walking again. She was reading about why magnets stick to metal again for the fifth time. She happened to run into one of the temple's large oak trees. She looked up at it with her bum on the ground. It was taller than most oak trees. It was about 80 ft., and the average height was 60 ft. Shinga knew that by heart.

She saw the temple and felt somehow related to it. She sat under it. The hot sun bristled right on Kagayaki's face, and she began to feel a bit drowsy. She closed her eyes, closed her book, and slept.
Back to top Go down
Laci

Laci

PostSubject: Re: Reading While Walking   Reading While Walking EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 7:43 pm

Laci happened to be near Kagayaki. Some idiot told her a stone was here. "The idiot was right," she thought. Then she realized Kagayaki was sleeping. "Perfect..." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
KagayakiKiramaki

KagayakiKiramaki

PostSubject: Re: Reading While Walking   Reading While Walking EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:57 am

Kagayaki turned on her side. She was having a horrible nightmare. It was a nightmare of Uta ripping her books and spilling ice-cream all over them. She grunted. She turned again. She couldn't speak in her dream, but she could control at least herself. So she tackled Uta, and looked at her ice-cream spilled, ripped up an down, let and right, bitten books.

Kagayaki opened her eyes and looked at the book she was carrying. She sighed in relief. No Uta. No ice-cream. No ripped up pages. And definitely no Uta bite marks. She closed her eyes again, barely realizing Laci.
Back to top Go down
Laci

Laci

PostSubject: Re: Reading While Walking   Reading While Walking EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 2:11 pm

Laci felt a little sympathic for the girl. She remembered having nightmares about demons and her friends laughing at her. She shook her head. "What the hell are you thinking Laci?! You don't feel sad for anybody anymore!" her mind yelled at her. "It's right," she muttered and walked up to the girl. When she got there though, she saw the girl still sleeping. "I could kill her right now but...." Laci thought. "Kill her Laci! Kill her!" her mind yelled even more. But Laci didnt. Instead, she hid her gun and woke up the girl. "What are doing?! How could you sleep when you could get eaten by monsters?" she asked grudgingly. "Instead of killing her instantly, I'll get information about the other stones and kill them one by one," she thought.
Back to top Go down
KagayakiKiramaki

KagayakiKiramaki

PostSubject: Re: Reading While Walking   Reading While Walking EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 4:16 pm

Kagayaki woke up. She yawned. She looked at Laci. When she heard her tell her about monsters, she scoffed. "I don't believe in such a childish theory." she said, almost mocking Laci. She read her book and ignored her; she didn't want anything to do with such a crazy childish person. Monsters, Kagayaki thought. "How stupid." she whispered, but loud enough for Laci to hear her..
Back to top Go down
Kotori

Kotori

PostSubject: Re: Reading While Walking   Reading While Walking EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 4:49 pm

Kotori was walking in the forest, upset. "I hate being outside. I really really do!" Kotori grumbled. She could feel the sun piercing her and her skin beginning to tan. She sighed and went under the trees and ignored the trail. She didnt know that doing this would lead her somewhere special.
Kotori soon found herself lost. "Ugh!" she groaned, "I knew I shouldn't have gone outside!" Despite the saying, "If you ever got lost, stay put", Kotori thought she could find her way home. She was wrong. Instead she found a temple and two girls. One of them looked familiar. "Kagayaki?" she muttered. She went up closer and found out she was right. She also noticed she was ignoring the black-haired girl next to her. "Kagayaki! Hey!" she exclaimed, waving.
Back to top Go down
KagayakiKiramaki

KagayakiKiramaki

PostSubject: Re: Reading While Walking   Reading While Walking EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 8:55 pm

Kagayaki looked and sighed. Why oh why do they keep popping up? she asked herself. She pretended not to hear Kotori and went deep into her book to make it look like she didn't hear her because of it. She rubbed her eye and kept reading. The sun(sunny ) was really hitting her. And she hated it. Kagayaki scoffed again. "Monsters," she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Laci

Laci

PostSubject: Re: Reading While Walking   Reading While Walking EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:41 pm

Laci considered shooting her right there but instantly calmed down when she saw Kotori. Laci privately praised herself. "I knew making this "person" alive would be worth it. It wouldn't help if Kotori saw me drag Kagayaki's body from a puddle of blood," Laci thought proudly. She ignored the girl's insults and went to Kotori with a friendlier approach than Kagayaki. She hate it but she managed to smiled and say, "I'm Laci. What's your name?" She didn't need to know the answer though; she knew all the names.
Back to top Go down
KagayakiKiramaki

KagayakiKiramaki

PostSubject: Re: Reading While Walking   Reading While Walking EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:27 pm

Kagayaki looked as Laci walked toward Kotori. Finally, she thought. That maniac is gone. She turned to another page. She realized that it was torn and the wind blew it out of the book itself. It flew right into a tall branch. Kagura didn't know how to climb trees because she simply did not want to know. She looked at Kotori and Laci.

Ask them, Kagayaki heard, as if the wind had said it. She had already read the book, but her favorite part was on that exact, same page. Kagayaki kept hesitating, going back and forth by bits and bits deciding upon her decision. It'd be truly embarrassing if you ask them. Just keep reading. one voice said. You should just go ask Kotori. She is your friend and maybe she'll understand. a second voice said. Yes, but what if Kotori doesn't know how to climb. Kagaura would just make a big fool out of herself. the first voice replied. Kagayaki loved the first voice's answer. It was provided with a suggestion and some backup. She had dealt with the voices before and she would probably pick the same one for the rest of her life, the first voice. She was about to go sit down when a third voice popped up.

Just climb it yourself. it said, fading from her ears. Kagayaki thought about it. It wouldn't have to include talking, and it would include getting back her favorite part of the book. Kagayaki grabbed on to a branch her height, and almost started to climb when both the second and the first voice yelled, Wait! Kagayaki stopped. What if you fall? they both asked at the same time. Kagayaki thought about it. Then you'll make the biggest fool of yourself! the second voice insisted. Kagayaki shook her head. It was reckless, but she wanted to do it. She went higher. No! the second voice yelled. She wasn't listening to it, and she ignored as if she had pushed it out of her head.

She climbed higher and higher until she forgot what she climbed for. She looked down. The floor was pretty low. Actually, it was lower than she thought. She was really high up. She gulped. She tried to step down, but after being climbed on once, it went weak, and broke. We told you, the second voice and the first voice said. But you didn't listen. The third voice wasn't there. Kagayaki gulped and felt like screaming for help. She took a deep breath.

You're not use to screaming, it'll hurt your voice and scar your calm, cool, smart, selfish, I MEAN! the third voice said. Why should I listen to you? she asked. Because, I know. the voice sheepishly answered. That's a horrible response, Kagayaki thought back. What if they laugh at you and leave you here? the voice explained. Don't listen to her! the second and first one yelled. It got deep in Kagayaki's head, though. Another branch broke, and it was the one she was grabbing on to. She quickly grabbed the one near it, and it looked pretty weak, and it was about to break!

Scream! the first and second one shouted, and it echoed throughout Kagayaki's head. Kagayaki took a deep breath. No! the third one shouted. Kagayaki screamed as loud as she could.
Back to top Go down
Kotori

Kotori

PostSubject: Re: Reading While Walking   Reading While Walking EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 9:46 pm

Kotori smiled back. "I'm Kotori Harada. It's nice to mee-what is Kagayaki doing?!" She began to run towards Kagayaki but Kagayaki was already half way up the tree. When she finally reached the tree, Kagayaki had already finished her climb. That's when she heard Kagayaki scream. "Don't worry! I'll come up!" she yelled over her scream. She began climbing but suddenly stopped when she felt something on her arm. It was a bug. She frowned as it climbed up her hand.  The real reason Kotori wasn't scared of insects was because she never got to see them. "What are you?" she asked to the insect. The bug nibbled her in reply. "What the?" Kotori asked as a bump formed on her hand. She gently pushed the bug off and continued the climb. It definitely wasn't easy; this was her first time. There was a lot of missteps and hanging but she did fast enough to reach Kagayaki in time. Unfortunately, the branch that Kagayaki tried to get down on was the one she needed to reach her. She felt like screaming; Kagayaki was just one branch higher. "Fall! I swear I'll catch you! If I don't though, catch my branch!"
Back to top Go down
KagayakiKiramaki

KagayakiKiramaki

PostSubject: Re: Reading While Walking   Reading While Walking EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 12:53 am

Kagayaki gasped in disbelief. "But, but what if I fall?" she yelled back. She closed her eyes. Don't do it. one voice said. Do it, you should trust Kotori. another said. Just stay here. the last one said. Kagayaki shook her head. She wasn't going to listen to any of them.

She was going to do it her way. She climbed down a bit. Kagura gulped. She looked down. It was still so very low down. Sh tried to climb down, but it broke and she slipped. And fell. Kotori please catch me! Kotori please catch me! she prayed.
Back to top Go down
Kotori

Kotori

PostSubject: Re: Reading While Walking   Reading While Walking EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 3:07 am

Kotori looked offended. "Im not that unathletic! ......Hey! Watch out!" Kotori exclaimed as she leaped forward and grabbed Kagayaki's wrist. She closed her eyes tightly as the branch shook wildly and leaves showered on them. Then she heard a crack that sounded like a pencil broke. Kotori spun around in terror. "The branch...it's going to break off!" Kotori thought. She quickly lowered Kagayki to the next branch which made her lower her upper half. Her plan was when Kagayaki landed on the branch, Kagayki would pull her upper half as Kotori could come down. It was like a two-person chain, helping each other get down. Each time they got on a new branch, it would crack and make Kotori even feel more panicked. [i]"What if we aren't going fast enough?" she thought in alarm.

(Sorry about no color! My I-Pad doesn't have the colors Sad)
Back to top Go down
KagayakiKiramaki

KagayakiKiramaki

PostSubject: Re: Reading While Walking   Reading While Walking EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 5:13 pm

"Eek!" Kagayaki screeched as she fell. Luckily, Kotori caught her. She sighed and shivered. She looked at the ground. It was a bit closer now. Maybe you can jump down and catch Kotori when she jumps down. one voice said. Ar you and idiot? The impact of Kotori jumping down from there would at least break one or two of her bones! another said. Maybe you could just climb down yourself.the last one said. Oh no, Kagayaki was NOT going to listen to that one again. Last time, she almost got herself killed because of it. She thought about the first one. Maybe the second one was right, again. Except, this time, it didn't have a plan with it. Only an argument for the first one's suggestion.

Kagayaki shook her head. Why am I even listening to silly, stupid thoughts in my head? she asked herself. Hey! they all said. We heard that! they yelled. Kagayaki sighed. "Do you have a plan?" she yelled to Kotori, hoping she did.
Back to top Go down
Kotori

Kotori

PostSubject: Re: Reading While Walking   Reading While Walking EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 6:45 pm

"Not really...except for one that'll be too slow," Kotori answered sheepishly. She winced as her arm started to become sore. She looked at Laci. "Maybe she can help us," Kotori thought eagerly. "Laci! Can you help us?" she yelled. Her grasp on Kagayaki's wrist was slowly slipping. "Please have a plan Laci! You look smart and old enough!" she prayed, sending good thoughts to Laci.
Back to top Go down
Laci

Laci

PostSubject: Re: Reading While Walking   Reading While Walking EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 9:30 pm

Laci looked at the girls stuck on the tree in disbelief. "People these days.." she thought. She sighed and yelled back, "What are you doing on the tree in the first place?! Ugh! Just stay there and I'll come get you." She began to run into the forest. "I know there's a monster here somewhere..." she mumbled. Finally she found the perfect one. It was tall but known to be wimpy. She began to walk to the monster and it cowered in fear. She rolled her eyes at the weakness. "You! Come here and let me ride you!" she barked. The monster didn't agree to the plan and stayed in its corner. She shot it a death glare and pulled her gun. "You better..." she growled. The monster gave in and crawled feebly to her. She climbed on it and slapped its body. "Hi yah!" she yelled and it galloped off.

When she returned to the tree, she yelled, "Jump on!" The distance between them and the monster weren't very high. It was only about 2 ft apart.
Back to top Go down
KagayakiKiramaki

KagayakiKiramaki

PostSubject: Re: Reading While Walking   Reading While Walking EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 11:54 pm

Kagayaki's eyes widened as big as a watermelon. "Wh-what is that?! There's no way I'm going to get on that thing! What is it anyway?!" Kagayaki screamed. She realized she was slipping. Slipping from Kotori's grasp. "Eek!" she yelled as she fell from her grip and fell onto the monster's back. Kagayaki stared at it in fear.

"O-okay, Kotori, just fall! You'll land on the- the thing, I hope!" she yelled to Kotori.
Back to top Go down
Kotori

Kotori

PostSubject: Re: Reading While Walking   Reading While Walking EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 1:00 am

Kotori stared at Kagayaki as she fell and landed on the monster's back. "O-okay!" She yelled back. She looked at the monster doubtfully. "You can do this," she thought to herself. She closed her eyes and jumped down. "Oof!" she exclaimed. She opened her eyes and saw she was safely on the monster's back. She rubbed the monster in amazement. "What specie is this?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Laci

Laci

PostSubject: Re: Reading While Walking   Reading While Walking EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 2:29 am

"Babiant. It acts like a baby but is as tall as a giant," Laci mumbled. She slapped Babiant's body again. "Down!" she commanded. It whimpered and laid down on the floor. Laci jumped off and looked at the others impaitently. "Cmon, let's go! I'm pretty sure you're scared to death right now!"
Back to top Go down
KagayakiKiramaki

KagayakiKiramaki

PostSubject: Re: Reading While Walking   Reading While Walking EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 12:51 pm

Kagayaki jumped down. How immature, she said to herself. Says the person who yelled "EEK" and climbed a tree just to get her favorite page. one of her voices mocked. At least I don't act like a baby for it. She flipped her hair and bangs out of her eyes. As she read, she paused and was pale. Very pale. She didn't even blink.

After all of this, she still didn't get her page. "Uh, uh, uh," she stuttered in pure stupidity. She was such in a rush from getting the page that she accidentally climbed to high. Then, she was such in a panic to get down, she forgot to grab the page while she was at it. Now, she completely forgot, and now, she remembered. She felt like taking the book and smashing it into the ground a hundred times or more until in was deep into the Earth's core just to get that one page back.
Back to top Go down
Kotori

Kotori

PostSubject: Re: Reading While Walking   Reading While Walking EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 1:49 pm

Kotori jumped down instantly. That's when she realized that she was still shaking from relief. "Thank goodness that's over," she thought. Then she heard Kagayki stutter and frowned in worry. "What's wrong?" she asked, "We're out of the tree now. It's okay."
Back to top Go down
Laci

Laci

PostSubject: Re: Reading While Walking   Reading While Walking EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 3:06 pm

]It wasn't until Kotori asked about Kagayaki that Laci noticed that she looked pale. She sighed and asked, "What is it now? The monster isn't going to last long with this condition." It was true; the monster was shaking madly and it's eyes were as big as saucers. Then she noticed Kagayaki's book. "Is there something wrong with your book?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
KagayakiKiramaki

KagayakiKiramaki

PostSubject: Re: Reading While Walking   Reading While Walking EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 3:59 pm

"The- the page. The page. Th-that's what I even climbed the tree for." she looked up at the page still hook by a bit on a branch. She wanted to run all over the place screaming "SOMEBODY GET THAT PAGE ALREADY!" she was still pale and shaking. She then pointed to the page bit by bit. "I n-need that page." she whispered.

Plans and ideas were just piling in her head. She finally picked the right one. She stopped shaking a pointed to Laci. "Tell that thing to go get my page." she said, with no emotion in her eyes. Her paleness made her look creepy, like a ghost.
Back to top Go down
Laci

Laci

PostSubject: Re: Reading While Walking   Reading While Walking EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:10 pm

Laci sighed and muttered, "You'll be lucky if the monster doesn't die from heart attack on the way." She went on again and slapped its body. "Get up lazy head!" she scrowled agitatedly. The monster whined but it got up. "Now go to the paper over there," she commanded. The babiant crawled over and Laci had to use her tippy-toes to grab the page. "You good for nothing monster," she growled. That's when the monster fainted. Literally. It toppled over and if Laci didnt jump in time, she would have been crushed. She landed perfectly. "Here," she tossed at Kagayaki, "Your paper."
Back to top Go down
KagayakiKiramaki

KagayakiKiramaki

PostSubject: Re: Reading While Walking   Reading While Walking EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 8:29 pm

Kagayaki grabbed the paper. "Better not leave that thing there, people and stuff will come and look." She tightly tried to secure the page as much as she could. She read it with delight, but it didn't show anywhere to other people. Finally, I get to read it. she thought. "Out of curiosity, is there more of those things?" she asked, pointing to the monster but still reading. "And, are they more aggressive, unlike one of them I know." she said, referring to the Babiant.
Back to top Go down
Laci

Laci

PostSubject: Re: Reading While Walking   Reading While Walking EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 2:25 am

"Tons," she scrowled at the beast, "It's one of the most common." She looked at the babiant in disgust and added, "And it's even more annoying that all the members in the specie are cowards." She began to push the babiant. "Well?" Laci asked impaitiently, "Help me!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reading While Walking   Reading While Walking Empty

Back to top Go down

Reading While Walking
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Birth Of The Eight Stones :: Volya (Earth) :: Forests-
Jump to: