The Birth Of The Eight Stones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Birth Of The Eight Stones

Come and join the adventure of 8 stone.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Reading While Walking

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KagayakiKiramaki

KagayakiKiramaki

Reading While Walking - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading While Walking   Reading While Walking - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 6:58 pm

"Where are we taking it?" Kagayaki said, turning a page in her book still reading. "Is there any other monsters that aren't as immature and that can be trained as a pet or a familiar or something. One that will actually listen to you?" she said, not wanting one just interested.

Kagayaki put down her book and started to push the Babiant wherever Laci was taking it. "How, uh, did you know, gah, about monsters?" she said, struggling to get the words ever muttered out of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Laci

Laci

PostSubject: Re: Reading While Walking   Reading While Walking - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 3:47 pm

"I was thinking about bringing it back to its home," Laci mumbled while pushing the heavy monster. After a fews huffs and heavings, she continued, "Most monster aren't very-ugh- good. It would be smart to avoid them. There's only a few species that are actually harmless." When they were half way there, she stopped. "I need a break," she puffed. She glared at the unconscious Babiant and growled. "I know them because I work for a company that uses them," she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Kotori

Kotori

PostSubject: Re: Reading While Walking   Reading While Walking - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:12 pm

"Kotori was grateful for the break. She looked at Laci curiously when she mentioned company. "What kind of company?" she asked. Since her dad worked in a popular company, she was familiar about other businesses. She looked at the Babiant lying there, looking hopeless. "I wonder why it's always so scared," she thought.

Then she remembered something important. "Oh I forgot to tell you something that I should have said earlier," Kotori said, "Thanks for saving us earlier,"
Back to top Go down
KagayakiKiramaki

KagayakiKiramaki

PostSubject: Re: Reading While Walking   Reading While Walking - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 1:57 pm

"What do you use the monsters for?" she questioned, sitting down next to the unconscious Babiant. "And why is this one so babyish?!" she asked again. Then, more and more questions piled in her mind, but since she wasn't scared or anything, she kept her mouth shut... a little. "Why are you telling us and not other people? Do other people even know about this? Has anyone ever been attacked before?" she shut her mouth closed and sighed. This is why I read books, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Laci

Laci

PostSubject: Re: Reading While Walking   Reading While Walking - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 6:09 pm

Laci shrugged. "No idea," she said, "It's always been like this." She laughed a little and turned to Kotori. "I'm from Black Coal. I'm sure you heard of that," she grinned. She was sure Kotori heard about then though. She laughed again at Kagayaki's questions. "I don't have the answer to everything. You have to ask my boss," she said.
Back to top Go down
KagayakiKiramaki

KagayakiKiramaki

PostSubject: Re: Reading While Walking   Reading While Walking - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 9:15 am

Kagayaki blushed and shut her mouth. She read more of her book, trying to find the answer herself. "When is this thing going to wake up?" she whispered to Laci just enough for her to hear. "It's pretty heavy to push." she whined. She also wanted to ask what the Black Coal company did, who was the leader, what place was Laci in in Black Coal. There were so many questions, but she kept her mouth locked and didn't talk.
Back to top Go down
Laci

Laci

PostSubject: Re: Reading While Walking   Reading While Walking - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 1:53 pm

Laci sighed unhappily. "Rumor has it that it takes a few days," she scrowled.
Back to top Go down
KagayakiKiramaki

KagayakiKiramaki

PostSubject: Re: Reading While Walking   Reading While Walking - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 4:40 pm

"A few days?!" Kagayaki whisper-shouted-asked. "Can't we just wake it up somehow!?" She sighed and read her book. She thought monsters were only in fairy tales and children's imaginations. Now she's a maniac, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reading While Walking   Reading While Walking - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reading While Walking
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Birth Of The Eight Stones :: Volya (Earth) :: Forests-
Jump to: